- There are no alternate images available for this product.
Cardiometabolic Risk Management: A Functional and Lifestyle Approach
Written by Thomas G. Guilliams, PhD, Cardiometabolic Risk Management: A Functional and Lifestyle Approach moves beyond the biomarker-focused approach to cardiometabolic risk and gives clinicians fresh insight into:
- The progressive continuum of cardiometabolic risk
- Understanding the pathophysiological changes involved in cardiometabolic risk
- The impact of insulin resistance on cardiometabolic disease
- New ways to leverage current laboratory assessment to predict cardiometabolic outcomes
- The latest research on targeted nutrients and treatment options aimed to reduce cardiometabolic biomarkers and risk
Cardiometabolic Risk Management: A Functional and Lifestyle Approach drives the core philosophy of the CM Vitals Program. This beautifully illustrated reference guide discusses clinically relevant advances in the area of cardiometabolic disease treatment and prevention, while providing information to put these principles into action.
Preview this resource
© 2013 Ortho Molecular Products. All Rights Reserved.